For Europe-based startups
What is the programme about?
Over the past two years, we have driven +130 ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, acquiring new tools, gain new insights to strengthen their management skills and develop a strategy to scale their businesses.
You will be part of a 8-month mentoring journeys along with 29 other highly-motivated and successful entrepreneurs: 10 from Europe and 20 from West Africa.
Who can apply?
- have a startup based in Europe
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market.
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast moving entrepreneurs.
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire 8-month mentoring programme.
What is in it for you?
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development.
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market.
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets.
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
More videos about our Startup Camps and Testimonials
of our community here!
Application process & 8-month programme
Application + selection
Whenever you want an answer 😉
Quentin Merelle | Program manager
Stefan Godskesen | Director Sub-Saharan Africa
Deadline: September 15th, 2019
Basic application to express interest and introduce your startup.
3. interview + selection
On-going until September 25th, 2019
Shortlisted startups will be interviewed for final selection. Selected entrepreneurs will be asked to attend a kick-off day.
8 months programme of continuous & intensive mentoring, bootcamp and more
end of September. date tbc
One comprehensive briefing day concerning the programme and the camps.
camp in Accra
November 4th – 8th, 2019
An intense 5-day event with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions, startup safaris and more.
camp in Berlin
May 25th – 29th, 2020
Another 5-day camp with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions and more.
monthly calls + local meet-ups
Fellows will connect monthly with their mentors and other enpact fellows from their home country.
Access to an international alumni network of more than 400 startups, mentors, experts and partners.
What do participants think about the programme?
“It helped me get another perspective on the development of the business and have a more strategic thinking
regarding the growth of my company”
Jonathan Ouoba, France, 2017 cohort | CTO & co-founder of NFC Interactive
“My highlight was not a moment but throughout the whole camp.
I grew confidence in many areas.
I came back super motivated to grow personally,
with the company and to keep on growing big dreams!
It gave me a lot of energy to start sharing this experience.”
Selma Hamstra, Netherlands, 2017 cohort | CEO & founder of Studio Selma Hamstra
“The camp exceeded my expectations once again. Everything went very smoothly: clear communication, the journey to the camp, great accommodation, workshops of high quality…and the best enpact team! I felt like we had more time in between to let learnings sink (and to jump into the pool for a little refreshment).”
Caroline Sensen, Germany, 2018 cohort | CEO & co-founder of Kanvas
“It exceeded my expectations. The organisation was excellent, the knowledge which was shared was very good, I made a lot progress with my business. Also the cultural impact on me was big, I got to know african culture much better. “
Sören Bergmann, Germany, 2018 cohort | CEO & co-founder of Little Little Design
“By the end of 2018 we were up and beyond 30,000 trees – more than 2.5 times what we had hoped for, over 10 times what we had achieved before joining the enpact program“
Chris Kaiser, Germany, 2018 cohort | CEO & co-founder of B’n’Tree
How much does it cost?
What is covered?
- 8 months of individual mentoring
- Participation in two Startup Camps
- Accommodation, catering and travel cost during the Startup Camps
What is not covered?
- Inbound and outbound flight from/to Berlin & Accra (aprox 400-500€)
- Insurance and visa fees
- Cost contribution: 650€*
*The total cost of the programme is around 10.000€ per participant. Thanks to our donor, we are able to cover 95% of the cost. We ask participants to pay the remainder, as experience shows greater commitment if some payment is rendered.