For Ghana-based startups
What is the programme about?
Over the last few years, startup mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
You will be part of a 6-month mentoring journey along with 29 other highly-motivated entrepreneurs from Ghana.
Who can apply?
- have a startup based in Ghana
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market.
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast moving entrepreneurs.
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire 6-month mentoring programme.
What is in it for you?
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development.
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market.
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets.
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
Application process & 6-month programme
Phase 1: application + selection
1. application deadline
6th of July 2018
Online application to be submitted (link below) information will include profile data and information about your startup.
2. applicants shortlisted for interviews
Shortlisted startups will be invited for interviews.
3. interview + selection
Selected startups will be interviewed for final selection. Selected entrepreneurs will be asked to attend a kick-off day on the 7th of July.
Phase 2: 6 months of intensive mentoring
7th of July 2018
One comprehensive briefing day concerning the programme and the camps.
2. camp in Accra
23th to 25th of July 2018
An intense 3-day event with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions and more.
3. mentors’ visit
Mentors will travel to meet the startups locally for intensive coaching sessions.
4. camp in Accra
December 2018 (exact date tbc)
Another 3-day camp with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions and more.
5. monthly calls + local meet-ups
July 2018 – December 2018
Fellows will connect monthly with their mentors and other enpact fellows from their home country.
Access to an international alumni network of more than 400 startups, mentors, experts and partners.
What have we achieved so far?
entrepreneurs have been through our programmes
highly qualified mentors & experts joined our programmes
average number of jobs created by our participants
of the startups are still operational after three years
“We were able to really look into our business strategy, product development and team dynamics which gave a more holistic improvement to our company”
Tabitha Nanzala, CEO & co-founder of Ghalani
“The camp was an eye-opener and energiser for me to keep pushing and do what am best at. It improved my network worldwide and motivates me to achieve more”
Richmond Worgbah, CEO & founder of Kasi Express
How much does it cost?
What do I get:
- 6 months of individual mentoring
- Participation in two Startup Camps
- Accommodation, catering and local travel cost during the Startup Camps
- Your mentor visits you for an on-site mentoring session
Cost contribution: 150 Euros