West Africa and Europe
Who can apply?
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast moving entrepreneurs
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are from Ghana, Germany, the West African region or Europe
- are committed to doing the entire 8-month mentoring programme.
What is in it for you?
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
What is the programme about?
Over the last few years, startup mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
So far, more than 200 entrepreneurs have been through our programme and we have developed a pool of 100+ highly qualified mentors & experts. Participants from our earlier programme have employed 4 or more people in the first year and we are proud to see that they have a 80% survival rate.
Click here if you want to know more about what makes our 8-month international mentoring program special!
Phase 1 – application + selection
1. application first round
Until 9th June 2017
Completion of the basic application to express interest and reveal stages of your startup.
2. application second round
Until 15th June 2017
Selected entrepreneurs will be asked for more information about their business.
3. interview & selection
27th, 28th and 29th June 2017
Short-listed startups will be interviewed for final selection. Selected entrepreneurs will be asked to attend an info session on the 30th of June.
Phase 2 – 8 months of intensive mentoring
7th or 8th July 2017 (to be confirmed)
One comprehensive briefing day concerning the programme and the camps.
2. camp in Berlin
From 21st to 26th August 2017
An intense 5-day event with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions, startup safaris and more.
3. mentors visit
October – November 2017
Mentors will travel few days to meet the startups locally for intensive coaching sessions.
4. camp in Accra
From 5th to 10th Feb. 2018 (to be confirmed)
Another 5-day camp with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions and more.
5. monthly calls & local meet-ups
September 2017 – January 2018
Fellows will connect monthly with their mentors and other enpact fellows from their home country.
Access to an international alumni network of more than 400 startups, mentors, experts and partners.
How much does it cost?
What do I get:
- 8 months of individual mentoring
- Participation in two Startup Camps
- Accommodation, catering and travel cost during the Startup Camps
- Your mentors visit you for up to three days
What is not included:
- Your flights to the Startup Camps
- Insurance and visa fees
Cost contribution: 650 euros for startups*
*enpact donors cover the rest of the expenses which account for more than 10,000€ per participant.
apply here for scholarship
Scholarships can help you covering cost of participation and/or flight costs. They are provided by our partners.
Please note that the number of scholarships is limited.